By entering the data, we ask for while placing an order; you give us consent to use it. We can then collect, store, process, and transfer the personal and non-personal information provided within. Furthermore, we agree that the stored data will not cause any loss or used for wrongful gain. We hold the right to update this document without prior notice to anyone, so keep visiting it from time to time. In the following points, we have mentioned in detail.
What information do we collect?
While availing services like SEO, Keyword Research, Link Building, etc., we need your company or business information like your designation, URL of the site, Traffic stats, targeted audience demographics, budget preferences, and other needed information so we can cater to your needs. This all falls under registration information which is must require, and without it, we cannot provide you services. Moreover, our servers can automatically pick the information like how you interact with the site and from which device you are accessing the site. This is most readily available in Google Analytics, which is the tool we use for our website. Don’t worry; this information is used to get an idea of what your preferences are and how we can deliver you the best.
How do we use your collected information?
We solely own the complete information. We don’t sell or share it with third parties under any condition. We use the information for your benefit and to deliver you the ordered services. We use it for:
- Communicating with you via an Email or Phone number
- To check whether your orders are getting completed or not in the stipulated time
- To provide you with more information about the related products or services
- To make your experience more personalized and allow us to deliver the best
- To quickly end the payment process
- To follow up after delivering an order
- To respond to your queries via email, phone number or live chat
Sometimes we use the information given like URL of the website to check your site on other third-party tools like SEMrush, ahrefs, etc. for various factors. With the help of it, we provide you with the ordered service, for example, SEO services, Link Building, etc
Without your consent, we never disclose or sell, exchange with fraud sites or share with any other person your public or private info for any reason other than the purpose of delivering services In future, you may receive emails from us regarding discounts or offers on services we provide. You can even subscribe to our blog. If you don’t want to then click on unsubscribe at the end of an email. Moreover, the device and IP information are collected to analyze any associated risks or frauds and to improve your overall experience as well as safeguard our site.
We use it for the following purpose:
- To know which browser, you are using
- To keep the items in the cart and remember them
- To understand what are your preferences and analyze your current behaviour compared to the previous one
- To provide you with improved services
- To deliver you better site experience and advanced tools
- To interact with you via live chat and deliver the best solution to your query
Disclosing your information
We don’t retain your form information unless you allow us to do so. We also follow the GDPR compliant very strictly, so it’s all upto you whether to mark those checkboxes or not.
- Third-party links or links to other sites let you get better idea of given content
- Our portfolio or case studies contain them to show up our recent work to you
Stay Safe and conduct your research.
Internet is evolving at a rapid pace, and no data transmission is secure. Even Facebook is always in the limelight due to a data breach. By using our website, you agree to bear all those risks connected to information security. It’s not that we don’t take any steps to protect data and prevent it from any disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We keep reviewing the data collection, storage, and processing from time to time and implement new security practices with encryption. We safeguard you from any unauthorized access to your site. The data is stored in our databases which are secured by firewalls, and they are password protected. However, it doesn’t matter how secure the system is; it cannot be entirely impenetrable. So, we suggest you take steps at your end also.
Do Not Track
When you opt for Do Not Track option, our site data do not alter data, and we follow the signal received from the browser.
If you have some other queries or some suggestion, then feel free to contact us. We are available 24/7 to serve you and make digital marketing more interesting for you.